Smart Headshots Intensive
Every actor knows they need a winning head shot. Unfortunately, not every actor knows how to get one. In fact, actors are often totally lost on how to prepare for a headshot session. It’s one of the most important tools for an actor’s career, but very likely no one’s ever trained you for it.
The Smart Headshot Intensive is for every actor who struggles with uncertainty when it comes getting their headshots taken.
Knowing how to produce an eye catching headshot that’s also an accurate representation of you can literally mean the difference between having a career or not.
You can LEARN how to take great headshots and carry that knowledge forever. It’s not just a matter of luck to find a good one out of the bunch!
What you’ll learn at a glance:
➥ How to frame your face with wardrobe choices
➥ What your character types wear on TV
➥ How to research your age/gender/type for smart visual clues you can apply to yourself
➥ Invaluable makeup guidelines
➥ How to tell a complete story with one picture
Friday, April 16
12 – 1:30 pm PST
READ BEFORE ADDING TO CART:
- RSVP responsibly. We are offering these workshops as a respite from chaos and an opportunity for those with limited funds to keep their training up. We’d greatly appreciate it if you only RSVP to our workshops if you are 100% committed to attending.
- We cannot magically give your spot to someone else when you drop out. So please don’t ask us to fill your spot for you. We do not have a waiting list. If you can’t make it, please consider filling your spot yourself!
- Please do not email or call our office letting us know you cannot attend. That simply creates more administrative work for us.
- A link to join the meeting will be sent out approximately 1 hour before the start of the meeting, not earlier.
- Workshops are free with coupon code Agree
We hope to see your beautiful faces in one of the squares! Thank you in advance for your commitment to keeping your reservation. Much love, the faculty and staff of ACS.
Our online courses are conducted through ZOOM.
Seats still available