The Heroes of Comedy
This highly popular and interactive intensive will introduce you to The Heroes of Comedy; Ten Comedic Archetypes Every Actor Should Know. Helpful for writers as well as actors!
These are universally recognized character types used by writers throughout TV history. Getting to know these archetypes helps you develop characters with more clarity and accuracy.
In addition, you will begin to see what type of person the writer is asking you to play without question or doubt as soon as you read your auditions sides. No more guessing! Gunnar will also help you identify your personal strengths which help you understand your branding and personal casting even better.
Writers – Knowing The Heroes of Comedy definitely helps your characters jump off the page.
➥ The Anchor
➥ The Dreamer
➥ The Neurotic
➥ The Rebel
➥ The Narcissist
➥ The Buffoon
➥ The Eccentric
➥ The Innocent
➥ The Cynic
➥ The Player
And find out which ones are most like you!
Friday, August 21
12 – 2 pm PST
READ BEFORE ADDING TO CART:
- RSVP responsibly. We are offering these workshops as a respite from chaos and an opportunity for those with limited funds to keep their training up. We’d greatly appreciate it if you only RSVP to our workshops if you are 100% committed to attending.
- We cannot magically give your spot to someone else when you drop out. So please don’t ask us to fill your spot for you. We do not have a waiting list. If you can’t make it, please consider filling your spot yourself!
- Please do not email or call our office letting us know you cannot attend. That simply creates more administrative work for us.
- A link to join the meeting will be sent out approximately 1 hour before the start of the meeting, not earlier.
- Workshops are free with coupon code Agree
We hope to see your beautiful faces in one of the squares! Thank you in advance for your commitment to keeping your reservation. Much love, the faculty and staff of ACS.
Our online courses are conducted through ZOOM.